Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Maternity and my New Addition!

I've been MIA for a bit awaiting the arrival of my newest addition. I took advantage of my maternity for a few great photo ops. My first born Aubriella, made these shoots a challenge but the end result is always worth it. :)



My second daughter, Annaliese Zaylee, was born August 10th, 2012 at 4:48am.

It was an extremely quick labor lasting about 5 hours from start to finish. I went completely natural without any pain meds and recovery has been super easy this time around!


 
Aubrie has been such a trooper. She's still dealing with a little bit of jealousy having to share Mommy and Daddy but I see her slowly warming up to her new sister. It's been nearly impossible however, to get her to sit nicely with Anna for pictures (and of course I've gone overboard with the mom-a-razzi newborn photos in the meantime while enjoying my maternity leave =P). Fortunately, I was able to grab a few cute shots while the little ones napped.

 
 Little Anna has been a wonderful muse and I've had a lot of fun playing with poses and props. Its so nice in the beginning when they're asleep 90% of the day lol.








My sweet family <3.
 
 
I will be resuming work in September and I'll try to be better at updating the blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment