Tuesday, July 1, 2014

So much to share!


Life has been quite the adventure these last few months! Winter was wonderful and kept me plenty busy but the big news is that just in May we welcomed our 3rd child! My darling son, Alexander :).





* * *



I wasted no time getting back to work afterward and just as we're hitting July, I'm already filling my winter calendar. By the way, if you haven't already booked your fall/winter family portraits you should think about doing so ASAP! I'm down to just a handful of spots left!


* * *

June was the month of bellies, babies and birthdays!
Here are a few favorites from my recent shoots.

















* * *











* * *











 


* * *





 







* * *







  

* * *

I hope to begin giving adequate blog space to individual sessions in the interest of providing potential clients a better idea of what to expect from my services. But as with everything, that requires time... time, this busy mother of 3 has to fight for. With that said, my middle child is now drizzling dirt down my hallway and it's about time I got dinner started! 
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment